Senior Consultant – Cloud, DevOps, Agile
Can you help the largest financial services firms in the world embrace DevOps & Cloud?
Citihub Digital is a niche technology consulting firm offering a career path requiring versatility and curiosity in exchange for project variety and experiences at a broad range of our clients – the world’s top-tier financial services firms.
As a Senior Consultant, you will work as part of a Citihub Digital team to deliver large-scale projects that increasingly have Cloud, DevOps and Agile themes as our clients adopt Cloud technology and undertake Agile and DevOps transformations.
You’ll be motivated by new topics, big challenges and, ultimately, helping our clients achieve their goals. As part of a Citihub Digital team, your role will involve a combination of analysis and hands-on technical work – plus driving projects for a variety of stakeholders.
Skills, Background, and Interests
Financial services knowledge is useful, but experiences from other sectors are becoming increasingly relevant as financial services firms seek to apply different perspectives to their projects.
You will need at least two years of experience in some of the following areas:
- Python, Golang, Java or an equivalent
- AWS, Azure or GCP
- DevOps & Agile methodologies
- Enterprise-scale challenges with systems architecture, Cloud, CI/CD, automation, app development, testing, containers, infrastructure as code, configuration management, data management and related disciplines
- Project or change management and delivery
- Business or technical analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills – sensitivity, but with an ability to advise and influence others, including senior stakeholders
- A passion for technology and a desire to experience the complexity of financial services environments
- Some awareness of macro-economic, political and regulatory changes and how these might impact financial services firms.
- A broad variety of cutting-edge projects to work on, located at prestigious clients including all of the top ten global investment banks
- A flat structure of collaborative, experienced colleagues
- A human scale – whilst big enough to be taken seriously by clients, the firm is well-sized to nurture an agile, meritocratic, open and relationship-driven approach throughout
- A balanced existence with genuine respect for life outside work
- A work culture that is truly centred around our core values: Integrity. Excellence. Results.
Associate Partner – Cloud/DevOps Architecture
Many of our clients need help to make better use of cutting-edge Cloud and DevOps technologies. With that in mind, we are looking…