Associate Partner – Cloud/DevOps Architecture
Many of our clients need help to make better use of cutting-edge Cloud and DevOps technologies. With that in mind, we are looking for a senior technologist (likely to be from a software, middleware, or infrastructure engineering background) who can help customers with adoption of cloud platforms and modern development approaches. The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of designing, building, and deploying enterprise-grade applications, middleware platforms, data platforms or infrastructure – preferably in a financial services environment. This role requires real passion for technology and a belief that evolving a client’s IT can help them to remain relevant and competitive in the digital age.
You will be able to influence and educate clients in best practice and the implementation of new platforms, toolchains and operating models. An ability to understand and clearly articulate the technical and procedural challenges required to adopt cloud technology is key.
- Software development background
- Experience with modern programming languages (Java, Python, Golang, etc.)
- Strong scripting abilities
- Passion for automation
- Strong familiarity with Agile methods (Lean, Scrum)
- Experience transitioning from traditional model to DevOps model
- Cloud deployment models – IaaS and PaaS
- Public Cloud providers – AWS and/or Azure
- Ability to implement and integrate into Continuous Integration /Continuous Delivery (CICD) toolchains
- Experience of test-driven development and test automation
- Configuration Management (Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, etc)
- Containerisation and Kubernetes experience an advantage
Should your experience fit you will find a strong, fun, collaborative culture helping you to execute on varied, challenging projects and working with high calibre clients and colleagues.
We offer a competitive basic salary and significant bonus and package.
- A broad variety of cutting-edge projects to work on, located at prestigious clients including all of the top ten global investment banks
- A flat structure of collaborative, experienced colleagues
- A human scale – whilst big enough to be taken seriously by clients, the firm is well-sized to nurture an agile, meritocratic, open and relationship-driven approach throughout
- A balanced existence with genuine respect for life outside work
- A work culture that is truly centred around our core values: Integrity. Excellence. Results.
Senior Consultant – Cloud, DevOps, Agile
Can you help the largest financial services firms in the world embrace DevOps & Cloud? Citihub Digital is a niche technology…